Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day was so so fun!  We decided to have a little party with our Javillar and after school kids, and they loved it!  My station during the party was a photo booth, I loved getting so many pictures of their cute faces! These pictures are of some of my Javillar 1st grade class!  I spend 2 hours with them everyday, and am loving them more and more each day.  Our party got shortened unexpectedly once parents started randomly showing up to pick up their kids but it was still so fun! All of them were wearing lots of red which was so cute!
                   




And these are our after school kids!  They are crazy and all wanted me to hold them for a picture haha!  All of these kids live right in our little neighborhood so it is so fun to teach them and then find them after school to play with them!










 

Today made me so grateful for love, especially for the love I am gaining for these kids!  They really do come from the hardest of circumstances, and our eyes are opened to that every single day as we see their homes and everything they go through.  I love bringing them joy, and am so grateful for all of the joy that they bring to me even if most of the time they are the naughtiest little kids.  I love them so much and know how important they all are and how much potential they have!  Happy Valentines Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment